Got nothing to say..

helo..=)
hmm...
why do i had a feeling that i wont be getting anything..?
my friends are all doing great for their placement..
me?
i am just sitting here,can't do anything..
even if i got anything..
why did i got a strong feeling that it won't be something that i wanted..
well..
you got it..
siapa suruh tak belajar betul2 kan..
gotcha! =D








and they are expecting me to get the same..
guys,i dont think so..
i am not as "rajin" as you all do..
not as dedicated as you all always do..
do you get it how hard it is to be me?
when everyone is expecting me to do great everytime?
while its me myself,who always ruin everything..
=)
sometimes i wish i could just let evrything go..
i don't want to think about this..
sorry,i ignored all of you..
i just need some space for myself..
and my dear,you..
i was just hoping that you could be more understanding..
i really2 need you at this while..



click this link for praspm mrsm!
after 3 pm okay..


6 comments:

  1. hey, kte dah check dah..tak dapat pun (seperti yg di agak). niesa dapat tak?..hahaha mcm takde phone nak mcg..BTW,, nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah pasal..takpe,kat sini free..haha..umm?nanti lah kite bagitau dot yer.. =P

      Delete
  2. Right away I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read more news.


    Here is my site - takemassageclasses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this site. I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own site now ;)

    Also visit my blog: voucher checks

    ReplyDelete
  4. An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who has been conducting a little research on this. And he in fact ordered me dinner simply because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this matter here on your blog.

    My page ... org.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off I want to say superb blog! I had a quick question that
    I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing
    my mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing but it
    just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are
    usually lost just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or tips? Many thanks!

    My blog post: http://priceofgoldper.com/current-price-of-gold-and-silver/buy-retro-vintage-women-clothing-online/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your lovely thoughts here :)
Tinggalkan kata-kata manis anda di sini :)

Y
Aching hearts :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...